I have two "It's officials" actually.
First, I went to the Doctor yesterday and we did the ultra sound. Queen Bee is about 7lbs right now and I am 371/2 weeks. So we decided to schedule the induction for Monday the 16th (a week early from my due date). We were thinking of taking her 2 weeks early, like we did with Mama's Boy, but she isn't quite as big as her brothers. My Doctor said if I deliver on the 16th, little girl should be between 8lbs - 8 1/2lbs. That is just perfect! I really don't want her to be any smaller than 8lbs. I like my babies a little on the chubbier side. However, I am feeling absolutely miserable right now. I'm starting to swell, my legs, arms and hands feel stiff. My belly really is growing to be huge (even though I'm not nearly as big weight wise as I was with the boys), its getting REALLY uncomfortable! I don't know if I am dilated at all, but I really feel like I am. Baby is head down (and has been the last few weeks). I just started having some contractions the other night, so it seems like we are getting into ready mode! We sure are ready for little Queen Bee to get her, but we don't want her coming too early, so I've been trying to take it easy and NOT do things that will induce labor (poor Boss, I think he was hoping it would be the other way around). We'll keep you updated!
Second "official" item, is that we are yet again... brace yourselves... moving. As most of you know the house we are renting now has been up for short sale for quite some time and was eventually going to go into foreclosure (although we have still faithfully been paying our rent to the owners who I'm sure haven't made a payment in over 6-months....). Well, the house is in escrow, and while there is still a chance it could fall through, we found something we really like, so decided to take it. We've been looking for the last couple months, knowing that the house could sell or go under at any point. Plus, this house is entirely too large for us. I haven't enjoyed cleaning it, or paying the rent and utilities for it. We want to start saving so we can buy again, so a downgrade is a must. We are just moving down the street, and we know the house won't be going under, because the owner just bought it in October and paid cash. This was one of the main reasons we went with this home. I am NOT taking anymore gambles on renting a house that's getting ready to go under!!! Its 2350 sqft (so still plenty big) and has 4 bedrooms. Its also has darker carpet!!! You have no idea how excited I am for this. Kids can make such a mess on carpet (especially light carpet) and I HATE dirty carpets, so keeping these clean has been a challenge. This house actually has tile through most of the downstairs anyway, so NO MORE SCRUBBING THE CARPET!!! ... silly I know. The biggest bummer is that we are moving the 1st of December. That's only a couple weeks after Queen Bee is born. So I am TOTALLY NOT looking forward to packing up and moving everything right after I give birth, but I would rather be all settled for Christmas. Our initial fear was that we would get our 30-day notice right around Christmas... so while it will be a pain, between The Boss and I (if you know us well), everything will get done and while "words" may be exchanged in the process and stress will be high for a couple days, we are pretty efficient and I am confident that within a few days of moving, it will look like we've lived there all along. Wish us luck!