Friday, April 10, 2009

Those UTES fans are gonna get it!!

It has taken me a while to put this post up... cause as you all know... I am VERY lazy with my camera. But we got the BEST April Fools joke played on us... and boy are they gonna get it!!!

April 1st, Aaron walked out to his car and found this...


Incase you were wondering, this is what our cars usually look like...

If you know Aaron, or even if you don't know Aaron, you should know that BYU sports means EVERYTHING to him. Therefore, naturally, he genuinely HATES the UTES. No I'm serious. If he knows you like them, or went to U of U, or even grew up there, he will FOREVER give you a hard time.

We have some VERY clever friends, whom Aaron LOVES to go back and forth with... THATS RIGHT SORENSONS, WE KNOW IT WAS YOU AND YOU BETTER WATCH OUT CAUSE BYU IS COMING TO YOUR HOUSE SOON...

Since it was the ultimate rival joke, and Aaron can appreciate some good rival humor, he has decided to keep it on his car for a month. I was completely shocked when he decided to do this... I thought he might immediately take it to the back yard and physically destroy it. But I think more than actually HATING the UTES, Aaron enjoys a good rival, and the fun trash talking that goes with it. So props and a "well done" to the Sorensons. We were had.
But I wouldn't laugh too much... Aaron's BYU wheels have been spinning, and I put nothing past him. So... you won't know when... or how... but we're coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

April said...

Wow, that was clever!!! Very funny. Those Sorensens are great people, despite the Utah thing...

Unknown said...

HAHAHA Darn those dirty UTES!
BYU for LIFE!

Kristie said...

Thats funny. I know Aaron will come up with something to get them back, cant wait to hear about it.

Beth's Blue Blog said...

so glad you weren't too mad! I honestly thought it would take a while to notice, because I never look at my license plate. I'm a little scared of the retaliation... :)

Colleen said...

What a great April Fools Joke...especially if you know Aaron! I am excited to see what is coming up for some sweet revenge! I still have a photo of our entire front door encased in snow thanks to Aaron, so I know it's gonna be good.

John and Stef said...

I love that you guys have such a great sense of humor! And I'm so glad you blogged about it!

GO UTES! :)

CLAMES said...

Ohhh....that's a good one!! I'll have to show Conrad this so he can do the same to his boss who when to the U.

Jill said...

Gooo Cougars!!! I expect great things in return for those sneaky UTE Fans!!! Keep us posted on the payback! Can't Wait!!!

Suburban Monkey said...

Ha Ha!! That is too good, my hats off to the couple who got ya!! Ben and I still laugh when I put on my Utah sweater and think of how MAD Aaron used to get!

Bonnie Wayne said...

What?! The Sorensons are WAY to innocent for that...or are they...