Tuesday, September 16, 2008

RIGHT-WING-CONSERVATIVE-PALIN-LOVERS


Okay all, I think we need to take a pause and really think about this Saturday Night Live skit on Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. I thought it was BRILLIANT!!! It was hilarious, and if you didn't laugh, there is seriously something chemically wrong with you. In case you've been hiding in a closet in some remote third-world country and haven't seen it, I have attached it for you so you can view it for yourself (don't take my word for it). I mean come on people... if we can't laugh at a little satire anymore... we're in trouble. Whether you love or hate Palin or Clinton, this was too funny to pass off as sexist. Even if it is from the ALL-LOVING-OBAMA-IS-GOD-NBC network. Give credit where credit is due. Tina did an AMAZING impression of Palin. And Amy's Hillary was great too. So... lets calm down, RIGHT-WING-CONSERVATIVE-PALIN-LOVERS, this will go down as one of the best skits EVER.
Aaron hates when Tina Fey uses SNL as her personal agenda to rip on anyone conservative. He tried not to laugh... but he couldn't resist.



5 comments:

Paige said...

It's true, Tina Fey was seriously amazing. Sol watched it with me and is confused because now he thinks that's really her and Hilary so I have to explain...

Colleen said...

I pretty much peed my pants at this one too! Ahhh, just thinking about it makes me chuckle. Adam also thought it was really Palin for a minute.

The Jeffs Family said...

As soon as we saw Palin, we knew Tina Fey would be doing a skit! The resemblance is freaky. It was awesome--we laughed so hard! We are huge 30 Rock fans and love Tina Fey despite her political views. It was definitely one of SNL's better political skits!

Suburban Monkey said...

You gotta love SNL!!

Bonnie Wayne said...

I would love to talk politics with you - I love it!

Yes we LOVED the skit - especially the line "and I can see Russia from my house!"

Or that global warming is "God just giving us a great big hug."

CLASSIC!