Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Birthday Wish

Happy Birthday Lacie!!

Today, September 2, is my little sister's 19th B-day. She is no longer here with us, as she died in a car accident 11 years ago. But we love her and miss her very much. I think of her often especially lately, now that I have kids. I see how close my even younger sister Shaelie is to AJ and Mikko and I wish they could be as close to their Aunt Lacie. I like to think she watches over them and I hope they can know her by the pictures I keep up in the house and the memories I have to tell. So, Happy B-day little sis. We wish you were here, we love you, and we can't wait to see you again.


Thank you to Jeni for the pic. Our scanner is not set up yet and I had no pics of Lacie on the computer. So I stole this one from Jeni's blog. Which was a tear-jerker for me. Luv you Jeni!

2 comments:

Jenibelle said...

Love you too Brandi!!

I sure miss that girl sometimes, but what fun it is going to be to be reunited!!!

The Jeffs Family said...

I thought of Lacie on Tuesday. Your little AJ reminds me of her. I would love to keep in touch with you guys. Email me if you would like an invite to our blog since it is private. kelli.jeffs@gmail.com
Jill has a blog too. I will tell her about yours!