Sunday, August 3, 2008

A toast to you!

This weekend just flew by! We went to the temple and watched Lauren Groseclose get sealed to Skyler Evans. SO SWEET!!! She looked beautiful in her dress... although I didn't get a picture of her in it. The day was August hott... but not too bad. It was clear and only slightly windy. Which for any of you who aren't familiar with the Oakland Temple it tends to usually be too foggy to see San Francisco and there is usually a little wind, which keeps you cool when its hot, but can be troublesome when you are trying to take wedding photos. The picture on the header of the blog is one I took from the viewing area of the Oakland Temple. I know I am biased, but I just love the Oakland Temple. There is something majestic about it.
The sealing made me think of the day I got married. The whole day was so fun. Lots of things went wrong and fell apart, but I remember most how happy and in love we were. So excited to start a life together. Now here we are almost 6-years in. We have a lot ahead of us and sometimes it can be a little rocky... lets be honest, I'm not the easiest person to live with. But again... lets be honest... neither is The Boss. However, despite both of our many many inperfections, I love the wonderful times and I wouldn't want to have the ups the downs and the inbetweens with anyone else. I love you honey. You are my everything.
A toast - Here's to wonderful wedding days, new and exciting adventures, and love love love love love.


The Boss and I enjoying the view while we wait for the Bride & Groom.

Me and Daddy-O. Mom was inside touching up Lauren's makeup.
Taking a picture by our favorite tree on the temple grounds. ... it just seems like the perfect picture spot.

Mother and Daughter. Wow... I look so much taller than her. My shoes are decieving. I'm really only about 2 inches taller than her. Luv ya mom!

1 comment:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

So, Brandi...I haven't met this sister....too bad you didn't get a picture with your mom! :)
You two look so cute! I really miss you guys!
Love,
Sharon